Monday, July 23, 2012

Lately...


I've been stitching and printing my butt off. 


So I thought I'd share.


Also, for good measure, this is how I soak my beans. It's been coming up a lot lately, people intrigued by my dry-bean-cooking. It's actually really easy once you get into the habit of it. I throw a couple handfuls of beans into some recycled pasta sauce jars, top 'em off with filtered water, soak for at least 8 hours, and then cook 'em for an hour and a half or so- depending on the bean. Then I rinse, dry, and freeze them for easy use later. Really, I do this 'bout once a month and always have beans on hand for nibbles. They make whole wheat pasta, salad, grains, eggs, pretty much everything that much better for you and that much more satisfying. Worth a try if you ask me. Plus they look cute soaking on the counter. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment