Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thrifty Love


I scored some awesomeness while thrifting today. Like the above Swedish horse that says 'Welcome' on one side, and 'Come Again' on the other.


And this vermillion metal folding chair by Samsonite... my first red chair. I love red chairs. And that gorgeous crewelwork pillow. Why anyone would give that away is beyond me.


And a textile artist should always have some textile art on her walls. Like a hot pink god's-eye and a small bit of jute macramé. They make that little tumble weed look so good.


And living in the southwest it's only appropriate to have some cliché 'Indian' figurine somewhere. I like this little white chalk one because it looks like a ghost.


And I'm always a sucker for really cool candle holders. This set is particularly cool. Especially at 75¢ each.

Made out good, huh?

Oooh, I also love these babies... But I found them last month. Vases, I think.








No comments:

Post a Comment