Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Made This: Fundraising

So over the last few weeks, while I've been pulling together my Kickstarter project and getting set up to begin work on this series, I've also been working on some diddly dods for a fundraiser to help my sister Sara cope with her medical bills after being let go from her 'non-profit' job after battling stage three cancer. This experience has made me wish that more people would ask themselves, "Is this right or wrong?" before committing actions, but alas, many people do not.

But let's remain positive! My sister is doing magnificently well and has been shown incomparable support from friends and colleagues. And I've been making some fun little treasures that were auctioned off at two different fundraisers... Wanna see a couple?










It's been fun, now to sit down and finish...





No comments:

Post a Comment