Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Made This: Artist's Utensil Pouch





I've made a bunch of these pouches recently and I love them. I call them artist's utensil pouches because that's what they are. You can use them to collect markers, watercolor tubes, ribs and sponges, sewing notions, glue sticks and glitter. Whatever you would need for, say, a day at school or a workshop or demonstration.

To see more of these check out the recent update on my Kickstarter, which by the way, has reached $1295 of the $1500 goal with more than 35 days left to fundraise. AWESOME. I'm offering even niftier versions of these babies as a reward for the $25 level contribution. 



1 comment:

  1. hi ! just wanted to say hi here, but am emailing you.
    cool pouches indeed. glad i'm going to get my hands on one ! ;)

    ReplyDelete